I have recently started working out seriously, for the first time since high school. Anyone who knows anything about me, knows how weird that is. But its true, i'm actually regularly going to the rec center (3 times a week) and doing a work out DVD (everyday). Not only is my working out a weird thing, but using a DVD is just absurd.
I was strolling through the "Fitness" section on Pinterest, when I came across a pin of Jillian Michael's "30 Day Shred". I am quite the skeptic, so I did a ton of research before deciding to spend the $10 dollars on the DVD. That night (last Thursday) I did Level 1. This thing was definitely worth $10! I woke up Friday morning, more sore than I had been in 5 years! Combined with the 3 days of elliptical a week I will for sure be in shape again!
Today is only day 6 with the DVD, so no real progress aside from the higher endurance, which I am very excited about! After I finish the full 30 days I will be sure to let you know what other changes I have noticed!
-kb
No comments:
Post a Comment