This will make blog number three for me. The first and second times I posted once every month for three months then deleted it. This blog, I have ideas for. At least tonight I do, next week I might forget all about it. But i'm here now and planning to keep up with this thing.
See, i'm an introvert. I don't like telling people the most intimate details of my life. But the purpose of this blog, is to get better at that.
I'm currently in two online classes that require me to post on "Discussion Boards" and talk to people. That is not easy for me. You can probably tell, writing was not my strongest subject in grade school. But writing posts that will be read by my peers and then graded by someone i've never met is pretty intimidating. So, i'm here to improve. We'll see how well that works out.
Anyway, all sorts of goodness has been going on in my life recently. For the first time in a LONG time, I feel like, in almost every aspect of my life, I'm in the right place. Im sure you'll hear about all of that goodness, and some bad stuff, later on. For tonight, this is all you get.
-kb
No comments:
Post a Comment